Darts Nutz Darts Forum
What Darts You Use Right Now ? - Printable Version

+- Darts Nutz Darts Forum (https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum)
+-- Forum: ALL ABOUT DARTS (https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Show Us Your: Darts Set Up, Grip, Special Shots etc (https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=66)
+--- Thread: What Darts You Use Right Now ? (/showthread.php?tid=17212)

RE: What Darts You Use Right Now ? - wackyman47 - 08-09-2019

Loving my One80 renegade R2`s

RE: What Darts You Use Right Now ? - The Fox - 08-09-2019

Atm Nathan Asps 22gm.

RE: What Darts You Use Right Now ? - The Jester - 08-10-2019

Darts performance 50/50 22g. 
Straight into being match darts. 

[Image: Bhrw1S1.jpg]

RE: What Darts You Use Right Now ? - mc1958 - 08-10-2019

Got these as a birthday present last month but not really had a chance to use them properly due to a dodgy knee and back.  Been giving them the odd 5 minutes here and there though when the back and knee allows. I tried them with normal standard flights to start with and they were ok, but then tried pear shape and really loving how they are flying.  Not sure if I'll be playing any more competitive darts due to the knee, but if I do I may well give these a go - 24g Winmau Andy Fordham atomised version - a complete change from my normal Rastas

[Image: rva6QFI.jpg]

RE: What Darts You Use Right Now ? - BDG - 08-12-2019

(08-10-2019, 07:31 PM)mc1958 Wrote: Got these as a birthday present last month but not really had a chance to use them properly due to a dodgy knee and back.  Been giving them the odd 5 minutes here and there though when the back and knee allows. I tried them with normal standard flights  to start with and they were ok, but then tried pear shape and really loving how they are flying.  Not sure if I'll be playing any more competitive darts due to the knee, but if I do I may well give these a go - 24g Winmau Andy Fordham atomised version - a complete change from my normal Rastas

I really like the grip cuts on each section of the barrel.  I prefer the pear flights on some sets as well. 
Hope your back and knee are on the mend and your competing again soon.

RE: What Darts You Use Right Now ? - SlingBlade - 08-12-2019

[quote='mc1958' pid='569979' dateline='1565461861']
Got these as a birthday present last month but not really had a chance to use them properly due to a dodgy knee and back.  Been giving them the odd 5 minutes here and there though when the back and knee allows. I tried them with normal standard flights to start with and they were ok, but then tried pear shape and really loving how they are flying.  Not sure if I'll be playing any more competitive darts due to the knee, but if I do I may well give these a go - 24g Winmau Andy Fordham atomised version - a complete change from my normal Rastas

Sorry to hear about your knee and you changing from Rasta's has been surprised so I hope the new darts keep you at the oche recovering

RE: What Darts You Use Right Now ? - mc1958 - 08-12-2019

I've not changed changed the Rastas just yet, I was given these last month, and while I'm out of proper competitive action I've had some throws with a few different sets recently instead of the Rastas. Chances are if I do play league darts again I'll use the Rastas, but I do really like the way these Fordhams are flying.

RE: What Darts You Use Right Now ? - Great White North - 08-12-2019

(08-12-2019, 03:51 PM)mc1958 Wrote: I've not changed changed the Rastas just yet, I was given these last month, and while I'm out of proper competitive action I've had some throws with a few different sets recently instead of the Rastas.  Chances are if I do play league darts again I'll use the Rastas, but I do really like the way these Fordhams are flying.

Ha, we'll make a bullet convert out of you yet Mike. Big Grin

RE: What Darts You Use Right Now ? - Ryk - 08-12-2019

I change arrows about constantly - currently just swapped the stems on my Red Dragon Swingfire 2 : 23g ...
And discovered that hole punched flights are much easier to spice with rings than springs! - A lot easier!
I don't use them on many darts but a catastrophic Polycarbonate tine failure after a flight deflection (Back of the dart fell off) - but point was still in the board - so all good,

RE: What Darts You Use Right Now ? - mc1958 - 08-12-2019

(08-12-2019, 04:21 PM)Great White North Wrote:
(08-12-2019, 03:51 PM)mc1958 Wrote: I've not changed changed the Rastas just yet, I was given these last month, and while I'm out of proper competitive action I've had some throws with a few different sets recently instead of the Rastas.  Chances are if I do play league darts again I'll use the Rastas, but I do really like the way these Fordhams are flying.

Ha, we'll make a bullet convert out of you yet Mike. Big Grin

Well if it was good enough for my mate Phil then it's good enough for me as well (although he is a little bit better than me lol) Big Grin

(08-12-2019, 04:47 PM)mc1958 Wrote: Well if it was good enough for my mate Phil then it's good enough for me as well (although he is a little bit better than me lol) Big Grin

Haha, indeed. Lol

RE: What Darts You Use Right Now ? - Crusher17 - 08-12-2019

At the moment trying Unicorn Veronica Koraleva 22gm with Mission Carbon shafts & some One80 Aztec points
[Image: R7h3fDy.jpg]

(08-12-2019, 05:12 PM)Crusher17 Wrote: At the moment trying Unicorn Veronica Koraleva 22gm with Mission Carbon shafts & some One80 Aztec points.

Very nice, good dart them are. mint

RE: What Darts You Use Right Now ? - JerseyJon - 08-12-2019

[Image: eV0l991.jpg]
These are what I throw the most right now. Unicorn T90 20g from the mid eighties. I modded them myself by adding a bigger ring in the center for a reference point.

RE: What Darts You Use Right Now ? - Humdinger - 08-17-2019

Really liking these darts at the moment. Unicorn Kyle Manton, 26g.

[Image: xtEBtxe.jpg]