Darts Nutz Darts Forum
What Darts You Use Right Now ? - Printable Version

+- Darts Nutz Darts Forum (https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum)
+-- Forum: ALL ABOUT DARTS (https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Show Us Your: Darts Set Up, Grip, Special Shots etc (https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=66)
+--- Thread: What Darts You Use Right Now ? (/showthread.php?tid=17212)

RE: What Darts You Use Right Now ? - Godfather4074 - 09-13-2018

I am using Harrows 26 gm Elites, medium Progrip shafts, standard flights. A night dart...

RE: What Darts You Use Right Now ? - Ryk - 09-13-2018

I tend to cycle through my darts a lot,
currently my "main squeeze" is a set of
Red Dragon Amberjack 14's
Mostly as I am removing the paint,
adding Sharpie Permanent marker Ink,
removing Sharpie ink...
Toying with a final white and sky blue acrylic paint in the rings- I need to hurry up as the exposed front rings are brutally chewing up my test flights - so I need to mix up some paint and hope I don't get in a sulk and cut off my ear.

RE: What Darts You Use Right Now ? - sas24 - 09-15-2018

Just switched to John Lowe 21g Golden Titanium.

Much slimmer that expected and fly very balanced.  Gold Ti grip is perfect and I can now see why these barrels are so popular.

To go from long barrels (DPC Extreme Grip 23g) to the Lowes is quite a change, and I was really not expecting such a drastic improvement in scoring that I have seen.

Am using with Unicorn World Champion Aluminium medium length stems and standard flights.  Loving the retro look!

[attachment=18510]

RE: What Darts You Use Right Now ? - Great White North - 09-15-2018

(09-15-2018, 12:38 PM)sas24 Wrote: Just switched to John Lowe 21g Golden Titanium.

Much slimmer that expected and fly very balanced.  Gold Ti grip is perfect and I can now see why these barrels are so popular.

To go from long barrels (DPC Extreme Grip 23g) to the Lowes is quite a change, and I was really not expecting such a drastic improvement in scoring that I have seen.

Am using with Unicorn World Champion Aluminium medium length stems and standard flights.  Loving the retro look!

Can't go wrong with a set of Lowey's, definitely a proven dart over time.  Enjoy them and continued success. mint

What Darts You Use Right Now ? - pappino - 09-16-2018

From time to time I always return to this compilation:
Monster Jelle Klaasen darts with Storms
Target Gen4 Titanium Inter Shafts
RD Hardcore Flights[Image: adeb3f3f52b2ddd49ed42b00d9248b1a.jpg]

Tapatalkkal küldve az én Redmi Note 5 eszközömről

RE: What Darts You Use Right Now ? - Richa - 09-16-2018

Just brought these Gary Anderson phase 3 23g off of schpock think I got a good deal

RE: What Darts You Use Right Now ? - bushmonkey90 - 09-16-2018

Currently using target vapour 8 24g. The grip is surprisingly good. Better than it looks. There a bit more scuffed up now though, this was taken shortly after I assembled them. Using short stems [attachment=18523]

RE: What Darts You Use Right Now ? - John Weita - 09-22-2018

Now using Target Azurri Carrera Cortex CX5 22g.

Got them new on AmZon for 40 bucks...now selling for 129.  Front weighted with a skinny barrel and awesome grip.

What Darts You Use Right Now ? - Mark501 - 09-25-2018

Just started using some Pentathlon T2’s in 23g
The grip is lovely - just had a real enjoyable session. I have very dry hands & normally have to use grip aids but didn’t need anything with these.
[Image: e19c6eb3b929e22daacc1fc025fa878b.jpg][Image: 63b8d1710ceb27fdbb7ea290d6b3a6f1.jpg]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: What Darts You Use Right Now ? - ChrisTheFish - 09-25-2018

Great looking set up there, glad you are enjoying them

Cheers Chris,

Feeling great so far & the dart is finished to a high standard. I’ve also moved up 3g from my previous set which was a one80 reflex point jobby - so all in all a big change.

RE: What Darts You Use Right Now ? - Yuillsy - 09-25-2018

(09-25-2018, 10:35 PM)Mark501 Wrote: Cheers Chris,

Feeling great so far & the dart is finished to a high standard. I’ve also moved up 3g from my previous set which was a one80 reflex point jobby - so all in all a big change.

Does jobby mean the same in England as it does in Scotland???

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

(09-25-2018, 10:40 PM)Yuillsy Wrote:

I had to google this! Smile on this occasion it’s not the same. But I will be adding this word to my vocabulary at work tomorrow! Wink

RE: What Darts You Use Right Now ? - Yuillsy - 09-25-2018

(09-25-2018, 10:48 PM)Mark501 Wrote:
(09-25-2018, 10:40 PM)Yuillsy Wrote:

I had to google this! Smile on this occasion it’s not the same. But I will be adding this word to my vocabulary at work tomorrow! Wink

Brilliant!!!

What Darts You Use Right Now ? - Martin Tiimothy - 10-05-2018

Switched to Monster darts...

Alchemist, Wizzard & Conqueror... just love them... superbe balanced, grippy on the rear... yeah... me happy!!!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk