Darts Nutz Darts Forum
What Darts You Use Right Now ? - Printable Version

+- Darts Nutz Darts Forum (https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum)
+-- Forum: ALL ABOUT DARTS (https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Show Us Your: Darts Set Up, Grip, Special Shots etc (https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=66)
+--- Thread: What Darts You Use Right Now ? (/showthread.php?tid=17212)

RE: What Darts You Use Right Now ? - Doubledouble - 11-27-2017

Dart setup https://imgur.com/a/KOzie

Currently switching between these 2....love the delta's but the grip is getting worn down the more i use them.

What Darts You Use Right Now ? - Spencerdl - 11-30-2017

I'm using Target Daytona Fires (steel 22g and soft 18g). Now that I see how much I like the L-style Flight System, I will be putting that on my soft tips as well....
[Image: 4bb01e5937e7ec4d52126192389f7796.jpg]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: What Darts You Use Right Now ? - Great White North - 11-30-2017

(11-30-2017, 04:37 PM)Spencerdl Wrote: I'm using Target Daytona Fires (steel 22g and soft 18g). Now that I see how much I like the L-style Flight System, I will be putting that on my soft tips as well....

Nice!! :thumbup:

RE: What Darts You Use Right Now ? - Spencerdl - 11-30-2017

(11-30-2017, 04:42 PM)Great White North Wrote:
(11-30-2017, 04:37 PM)Spencerdl Wrote: I'm using Target Daytona Fires (steel 22g and soft 18g). Now that I see how much I like the L-style Flight System, I will be putting that on my soft tips as well....

Nice!! :thumbup:

Thanks  winky

What Darts You Use Right Now ? - Fizban - 12-01-2017

Using a Set of 22g Showtime Mustangs with 36mm Target Firepoints

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

RE: What Darts You Use Right Now ? - 25g-grizzly - 12-01-2017

Unicorn 23g chris dobey phase 2
Extra short one80 white nylon stems
Black target logo no.2 shape punched flights

What Darts You Use Right Now ? - RubennnV - 12-01-2017

For me still Gary Anderson Phase 3 / WC 23g.
Something about the balance on these long barrels works perfectly for me.

Unicorn Gripper 3 TwoTone white/blue with Winmau Rhino Std Scotland flights and Cd Mk2 finger grip points.

What Darts You Use Right Now ? - leonzhu - 12-01-2017

This shows up as the header image for this thread in Tapatalk, and I get serious dart envy every time i see it. Awesome setup!

RE: What Darts You Use Right Now ? - Spencerdl - 12-01-2017

(12-01-2017, 02:43 PM)leonzhu Wrote:

This shows up as the header image for this thread in Tapatalk, and I get serious dart envy every time i see it. Awesome setup!

Thank You Sir. I really like them. I will probably order the L-style flight system for my Soft Tips, but first I'm going to try out the Target Carbon Ti Pro in Medium that I ordered. The short Ti Pro that comes with Dart set doesn't fit my throwing style.

RE: What Darts You Use Right Now ? - The Jester - 12-01-2017

[Image: W8wHj8V.jpg]

These Nodor 3001 21g are my set at the minute only got them two weeks ago and these have that feeling about them, when I throw this set everything feels right. 
Set up completed by short stems and standard flights.

RE: What Darts You Use Right Now ? - ChrisTheFish - 12-01-2017

(12-01-2017, 08:23 PM)kruitenberg Wrote: These Nodor 3001 21g are my set at the minute only got them two weeks ago and these have that feeling about them, when I throw this set everything feels right. 
Set up completed by short stems and standard flights.

Nice Darts, I have them in 23 gram from DC, Designa Black Shadow 1.
You have been trying to find a second set?
Item D8085 if that helps

Here is the tag from my 23 gram set

[Image: fR6t4BP.jpg]

[Image: XSNVFT9.jpg]

RE: What Darts You Use Right Now ? - Oldsalt - 12-02-2017

Just got these in the post and I am using them and beginning to get the hang of them.  Heaviest set of darts I own, they're taking some getting used to but already shooting straight and grouping really well, promising...
They're Winmau Stratos (26g) with 41mm points installed.

RE: What Darts You Use Right Now ? - Akats - 12-02-2017

(12-02-2017, 03:28 AM)Oldsalt Wrote: Just got these in the post and I am using them and beginning to get the hang of them.  Heaviest set of darts I own, they're taking some getting used to but already shooting straight and grouping really well, promising...
They're Winmau Stratos (26g) with 41mm points installed.

They are beautiful!

RE: What Darts You Use Right Now ? - abesz - 12-02-2017

I use this beauty.

[Image: x5DqMVj.jpg]

RE: What Darts You Use Right Now ? - REBEL - 12-02-2017

After nearly 6 months without playing I'm back using my 23g Lewis'. Since I first bought a set of his original Unicorn darts I have always had at least 1 or 2 sets of Lewis' in my possession (currently 4 including an old original tapered set) and always go back to them at some point. 
Currently using 23g Target G2 with a backup set of 23g Silica G1 (more grip) and even managed to qualify for the league doubles final in my first match for 6 months Smile :

[Image: tdLuFVI.jpg]