Target Darts.

Winmau sfb
This probably isn't really that old lol just thought i'd post it. Anyone know when these were used?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Did we really play on boards with wires that thick, my memory must be worse than I thought!
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. 
Current Board 
ONE80 Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore  charcoal flights and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
These are not old, a few teams in my league still use these
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(04-14-2014, 08:33 PM)dannyd180 Wrote: These are not old, a few teams in my league still use these

As i said in the post i didn't think they were that old, was just wondering roughly when they were brought out. Oh cool wonder why they wouldn't upgrade to a board with thinner wires, thanks for the comment!
(04-14-2014, 08:33 PM)dannyd180 Wrote: These are not old, a few teams in my league still use these

Not with the wire like these, that's old school Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
may all the doubles be with you

I've got exactly the same board bought from Argos in 91, £12.95, and I still use it been filled in with black marker around edge since 2000. Its also sporting a black bullseye now. I love the sound of this board much quieter than my 6month blade4. I'm weird but I like them thick round wires. Old skool rocks! Lol
I've just changed from one of these to a blade 4, my God!! What a pleasure to throw darts at the board and not have to pick any from the floor. Apart from the steelworks used on this thing, it is a cracker of a board quieter than a new blade 4 imo.I will be happy if the blade lasts as long as this did.
Darts - 180 ice dragons - 20g.
On Unicorn eclipse Pro 2.
2015 180's - 54
2016 180's - 162. 
2017 180's-181.
2018 180's- 134 up to end of July.
Best 501 - 12 darts - on 22/12/2016 
11 darter on 18 - 4- 2018.
Highest out-170 (22-6-16).

De guy yawning at de oche ...full of chalk an stuff.....dats Me!
My Pro SFB, which I still use, was bought around early 80s, so the SFB could have been slightly older.

I've seen new Pro SFB around being sold in shops.
I don't think there is anything 'natural' about throwing darts. A person does not naturally stand sideways, with weight more on one leg, lean forward and swing to launch a projectile repeatedly, day in, day out as part of daily routine. One does not even throw a rock or ball that way.    ~ With darts, everything has to be learnt, and refined.  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

What is NATURAL? https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and trying to learn! So I can fool around with loads of set-ups and techniques! Lol! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.