Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

My sincere apologies
A bit late I know but a happy new year and best wishes and success for all (especially in darts). I will now feel guilty for a while for forgetting and will have to punish myself!
Steve.
i know some countries have a bit of a time difference Steve but thats ridiculousGuests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
DARTS-Unicorn Taylor Phase 5 / Target Gen1 26g
SHAFTS-Unicorn Gripper 4 Elements (short)
FLIGHTS-Unicorn Chris Dobey Big Wing 100g Micron
BOARD-Winmau blade 5 dual core
BOARD-Winmau Diamond (for practice)
BOARD-unicorn eclipse HD trainer board (for a laugh)
SET UP-Wall mounted cabinet
HA'WAY THE TOON  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Don't feel bad. The wife and I got our nephew's Christmas card this past Saturday on the 4th of January.

It was mailed a week after Christmas and my wife got a text yesterday around 10 a.m. saying she and I were invited to their 2 yr. old daughter's birthday party. Guess when that was-----------2 p.m. yesterday. I opted to not show up.
gumbo2176
(01-06-2020, 09:15 PM)gumbo2176 Wrote: Don't feel bad. The wife and I got our nephew's Christmas card this past Saturday on the 4th of January.

It was mailed a week after Christmas and my wife got a text yesterday around 10 a.m. saying she and I were invited to their 2 yr. old daughter's birthday party. Guess when that was-----------2 p.m. yesterday. I opted no not show up.
Turn up 4 days late!
(01-06-2020, 09:06 PM)justin-tutboard Wrote: i know some countries have a bit of a time difference Steve but thats ridiculousGuests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I could have used a bad hangover as an excuse!
(01-06-2020, 11:27 PM)The Fox Wrote:
(01-06-2020, 09:06 PM)justin-tutboard Wrote: i know some countries have a bit of a time difference Steve but thats ridiculousGuests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I could have used a bad hangover as an excuse!

that was going to be my other replyGuests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
DARTS-Unicorn Taylor Phase 5 / Target Gen1 26g
SHAFTS-Unicorn Gripper 4 Elements (short)
FLIGHTS-Unicorn Chris Dobey Big Wing 100g Micron
BOARD-Winmau blade 5 dual core
BOARD-Winmau Diamond (for practice)
BOARD-unicorn eclipse HD trainer board (for a laugh)
SET UP-Wall mounted cabinet
HA'WAY THE TOON  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
You need to buy new set ,so we believe you are still Nutz   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
180-0(32)

Now good luck remembering the new year on your checks. That's always my problem and goes well into the year.
Happy new year buddy