Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

Target RVB Legacy Unboxing Video In 4K Ultra HD
(12-16-2019, 10:55 AM)Getagrip Wrote: lol the Seiko is a Limited Edition too Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I know Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.  that's one of my other hobbies that annihilates my money.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(12-16-2019, 02:52 PM)theblindPew Wrote:
(12-16-2019, 10:55 AM)Getagrip Wrote: lol the Seiko is a Limited Edition too Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I know Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.  that's one of my other hobbies that annihilates my money.

Ah I see Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I have a few watches but wanted one that I dont have to wind or replace a battery with so the Seiko Solar seemed a good choice Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Target Gabriel Clemens German Giant Darts Teaser Video In 4K Ultra HD Getagrip 8 427 07-19-2020, 01:33 PM
Last Post: Joshtin Pipe
  Unicorn John Lowe MBE Limited Edition Darts Unboxing Video In 4K Ulta HD Getagrip 31 1,792 05-15-2020, 05:34 PM
Last Post: Easyrider
  Evolution Gabriel Clemens Limited Edition Darts Unboxing In 4K Ultra HD Getagrip 7 343 05-15-2020, 03:28 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Unicorn Jelle Klaasen Phase 2 Noir Unboxing Video In 4K Ultra HD Getagrip 3 269 12-29-2019, 12:35 PM
Last Post: Getagrip