Harrows Darts.

Show Us Your Set Up (you play on)
My setup

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I almost killed myself yesterday. My dart family rescued me. Old school dart players. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
(06-07-2019, 02:57 PM)PatjeB Wrote: My setup

With some of the people I know, I'd be afraid to have the computer screen that close to the dartboard !!!
If you know what I'm doing, don't tell me .... I find bliss in my confusion.
(06-27-2019, 12:14 AM)CalixNL Wrote: Lol
Hey dad!! Check it out!!! BOOM.
Way too many lights to choose from LOL 26 dollars!!! I got a smaller extension cord I can staple and make it pretty for later . But for now, inn youuurr face corona 

SO much potential for this wall if I was electrically inclined.

THANKS NIXXER YOU ROCK

Will need help finding 5e right light lol this one barely fit in the snug flood lift holder.....it’s 89 Watts  1700 output LOL,
I would like a clear led maybe suggestion

LET YKNOW TANITE ! Lol

LOL I think this light gets a BIT HOT ????lol

Hot is not good - you can cook your board.  That's why a LED, PAR38 light is best.  Colour "temperature" - warm white, sometimes called "daylight" white.  A LED bulb will be around 15 watts actual draw.  You won't feel any heat on the board either.
Lol cook board don’t sound good damn.....

Thanks......ill grab a led one....link? Lol it’s really dark.  No lights behind me cept white  Christmas lights
(06-27-2019, 01:15 AM)CalixNL Wrote: Lol cook board don’t sound good damn.....

Thanks......ill grab a led one....link? Lol it’s really dark.  No lights behind me cept white  Christmas lights

Try this:

https://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/noma-led-par38-90w-soft-white-light-bulb-3990222p.3990222.html?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIm5mIt7SI4wIVBVqGCh3grwebEAYYASABEgLPnfD_BwE&gclsrc
Noma garden spotlights at Canadian Tire like 20 bucks gives you 2 lights, just cut the spikes and screw it to the ceiling, dont use flood light bulbs they get too hot
love my corner of the garage... Crude but I call it home...

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Cheers!
Angel of Darts Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Current set-up:
Target Mikuru Suzuki II
Target Pro grip midi stems
Target TenX flights
thrown at 
 Unicorn Eclipse HD (now with old Bulls number ring)
Rough but i like it.
Is the Axe of Damocles over the board an intimidation against dropouts? Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(07-02-2019, 12:16 PM)Cateye Wrote: Rough but i like it.
Is the Axe of Damocles over the board an intimidation against dropouts?  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

.. and opponents..  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Thanks!
Cheers!
Angel of Darts Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Current set-up:
Target Mikuru Suzuki II
Target TenX flights
thrown at 
(07-02-2019, 12:39 PM)Angel of darts Wrote:
Is the Axe of Damocles over the board an intimidation against dropouts?  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

.. and opponents..  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Thanks!
I dig it for sure! An added bonus, if you get frustrated you can always throw the axe at the board

(07-02-2019, 02:52 PM)cking10304 Wrote:
(07-02-2019, 12:39 PM)Angel of darts Wrote:

Thanks!
I dig it for sure!  An added bonus, if you get frustrated you can always throw the axe at the board

Not sure my neighbour would agree.... Thanks man!
Cheers!

Current set-up:
Target Mikuru Suzuki II
Target TenX flights
thrown at 

new
Waiting for my new set of darts, I created this dart display from a piece of wood. Looks good and does the job. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Inviato dal mio PRA-LX1 utilizzando Tapatalk
If you hit what you are aiming at, it isn't luck.

Darts in use: Harrows Torpedo 80% Tungsten 22g K1
Boards: Winmau Blade 5 - Winmau Diamond Plus
First 180: 18/08/2019
Best checkout: 93 (T19 D18)
75 (T17 - D12)
76 (17 T10 D10)