Harrows Darts.

Show Us Your Set Up (you play on)
@ Tez Tickle:
No that actually is a custom made prop made by my dad. He went on the internet, got one of the first images he found and recreated the dart! Really proud of this one. He can't make any more, because he made these at his work where he had access to some serious tools. But unfortunately he was laid off last year (sidenote: not because of that) Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
The dart is an awesome masterpiece. Is it made of three parts with a thread on the shaft and tangs for the flight? :-) And what material is it made of? I guess either polystyrene or some light wood.
BTW, there's a lot of posters in sale on DC!

https://www.dartscorner.co.uk/index.php?cPath=1957_423

Well, looking at the link now there's not as many of them now as it was a few days ago.
I don't know if he made it out of 3 different parts, I haven't tried to 'unscrew' the dart yet Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images..
It is made with (lightweight) wood though, except for the point and the wire on the bull. As said before, I am pretty proud of this one Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I saw the posters, ordered the Barney one, only have to hang it. I am thinking of framing it first.
Got the Designa clock hanging aswell, but it's so small you can barely see Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. got to find a different position for it
(07-23-2017, 08:19 PM)DoubleDutch170 Wrote: I don't know if he made it out of 3 different parts, I haven't tried to 'unscrew' the dart yet Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images..
It is made with (lightweight) wood though, except for the point and the wire on the bull. As said before, I am pretty proud of this one Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I saw the posters, ordered the Barney one, only have to hang it. I am thinking of framing it first.
Got the Designa clock hanging aswell, but it's so small you can barely see Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. got to find a different position for it

I think it's worth trying.
(07-22-2017, 04:24 PM)DoubleDutch170 Wrote: @ Tez Tickle:
No that actually is a custom made prop made by my dad. He went on the internet, got one of the first images he found and recreated the dart! Really proud of this one. He can't make any more, because he made these at his work where he had access to some serious tools. But unfortunately he was laid off last year (sidenote: not because of that) Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Well made DaddyDutch. With skills like that I can't see him being unemployed for long.

Quality bling worthy of any darts den.

Cheers 
Tez
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Darts currently used ....... Target Taylor 9five Gen3 26g with Harrows short Supergrip stems and punched Target Vision Flights.

Darts owned.......... Target Taylor 9five Gen2 quattro 26g, Harrows Fire 26g, Red Dragon Falcon GT 26g, XQmax MvG gold 25g, Winmau Steve Beaton 24g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Atomised grip) 23g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Onyx) 23g, Unicorn John Part (Silver Star) 23g, Winmau Wild Roses 22g.

Board used ......... Winmau Blade 5 DC
Simple setup in empty room with DIY LED ring lights. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Sent from my MHA-L29 using Tapatalk
Before and after shots of the setup in my home office.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk
Current Darts
24g Shot 905
18g Designa Stiletto
21g Target Stephen Bunting

12g Target Stephen Bunting - Generation 2
21g Ted Hankey (smooth barrel)
21g Target Keith Dellermatch darts
22g Talisman Gold (thanks to Getagrip)
22g Red Dragon Galactics

(05-14-2017, 04:58 AM)slayter Wrote: The darts room is taking shape! lol

Very nice setup! Look very pro. Especially like the raised oche. Very cool. :cool1:
(07-18-2017, 06:10 PM)The Big Roberto Wrote: I've been meaning to do this kind of setup for years, today I finally got started. It's going to be used for soft tip board but, as you can see it can support the weight of a normal board too.  It's great to keep the noise down so I can now play late night darts  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Very nice setup! I've had complaints from the neighbours too so something like this would be cool. I'm trying one of the free-standing mobile stands - hopefully that will do the trick but this would be a great solution for a more permanent setup.

/Kristian
Nice one. It's easy if you have proper tool, isn't it? .-)
My dad's setup is just about finished.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Proud Dart Tart
Today arrived the bendable led profile, much better lighting now.

Monday sended from shenzen, delivered today, how its possible..

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Anyone know the height of the raised oches used on the PDC tour? Around 80 mm or so?
My simple pose in the apartment.
180's 2017> 8
180's 2018> 8
180's 2019> 2
RVB95 gen2 21g
Winmau Blade Champions Choice