Shot Darts

Show Us Your Set Up (you play on)
A couple of pics of my 'darting den'

It's in my living room, so had to make an effort to get it looking tasteful and a bit 'arty' so to speak Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. 

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Match Darts : MvG 23g Masterdarts  /  Dartboard : Bulls Advantage 3
The switch on the wall to the lower left of the board turns on the track lighting on the ceiling.  And yes the arrows in the upper left of the picture is a robin hood!

2019 180s: 19/50
2019 Best leg: 16
2019 Highest finish: 145

2017/18 180s: 17 / 32
2017/18 Best leg: 17 / 14
2017/18 Highest finish: 152 / 152

My Dart Wall...

I quite happy with the outcome, thankfully the wife is too!

Not sure why the pics are on there side???
That is effin amazing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Officially jealous!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Now that's really cool! Almost like a professional stage setup.
(02-22-2017, 01:10 PM)joeriw96 Wrote: Now that's really cool! Almost like a professional stage setup.

I think its better!

Thank you Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Ayup Jon

Brill set up.

Shed

https://www.giffgaff.com/orders/affiliate/njoyone1
How did u get the segments so accurate..

(02-22-2017, 11:23 AM)Jon Harper Wrote: My Dart Wall...

I quite happy with the outcome, thankfully the wife is too!

Not sure why the pics are on there side???

Very impressive, like that a lot. :thumbup:
__Your forum needs you... to contribute to the Dart Specs Database: Steel Tip (572) / Soft Tip (90) - Last update: July 2017
I used a bendy metre long metal ruler. Started from the bull and followed the wire straight down and drew on the wall. Once I had drawn all the lines I masked them off with frog tape. To get the circle I put a screw in the wall bang on the bull hung a piece of string tied a pencil on and just draw with the string as tight as I could. I even measured the distance between 25 ring to treble and from treble to double to get the spacing right. It turned out a lot better than I thought it would. Not bad for a guy who works in IT lol. Have no DIY skills lol. Took me 4 evenings to do 1 hour each evening.

The best ive seen

I have three kids, two boys, 13 and 10 and three year old little girl.  I have been playing darts with the boys a fair bit. Well my three year old asked where her darts were, she wanted to play too. I purchased a d.Craft Saturn board but she does not throw hard enough to make the darts stick so she now throws soft tip darts at my old bristle board.  She is very, very excited, she can play just like her brothers.  Kids can be super cool!

Now I have a soft tip board just sitting there, I will have to find a place to hang it.
(03-06-2017, 01:55 PM)Timmy Utah Wrote: Almost finished with my raised oche. Just a little more painting.

That looks great, have you had to cut the carpet mat at all or is it folded tight to the frame?

Cheers 
Tez

Darts currently used ....... Target Taylor 9five Gen3 26g with Harrows short Supergrip stems and punched Target Vision Flights.

Darts owned.......... Target Taylor 9five Gen2 quattro 26g, Harrows Fire 26g, Red Dragon Falcon GT 26g, XQmax MvG gold 25g, Winmau Steve Beaton 24g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Atomised grip) 23g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Onyx) 23g, Unicorn John Part (Silver Star) 23g, Winmau Wild Roses 22g.

Board used ......... Winmau Blade 5 DC