Target Darts.

Winmau 4 peice board surround
Dont be put off by the surround being 4 pc,bit of duct tape across the joins on the backface and all is good.As far as I can see they're not as popular as the one peice so they'll probably be cut in price at a lot of dart suppliers.A very short review but not much else to say except you can see in the set up thread and by using some discount I paid £3.50  for mine from RD.Thanks for reading. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Slingin' for Satan 
The Devils hand.......
I will torment you
OTMAPP......FYW
£3.50!!!!????? How did you manage that? I need a surround but don't fancy laying out 30 quid for one.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images." border="0" alt="resim" onload="NcodeImageResizer.createOn(this);" />
Posted your pic up here Tremble so folks can see what you're on about. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Can't go wrong for £3.50... Will barely buy you a decent sandwich and drink down the corner shop these days lol
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(01-22-2017, 09:48 PM)Nathan Mansfield Wrote: £3.50!!!!????? How did you manage that? I need a surround but don't fancy laying out 30 quid for one.

Well they were reduced to 13.50 and I used the tenner off voucher they were offering at the time,so £3.50 with the rest of my purchases Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Slingin' for Satan 
The Devils hand.......
I will torment you
OTMAPP......FYW
(01-22-2017, 09:51 PM)Great White North Wrote: Posted your pic up here Tremble so folks can see what you're on about. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

[Image: https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/attachme...?aid=11334]

Thank you  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Slingin' for Satan 
The Devils hand.......
I will torment you
OTMAPP......FYW