Harrows Darts.

Show Us Your Set Up (you play on)
(01-16-2017, 01:58 PM)bisonte Wrote: I would like to show you my fluorescent lamp based DIY set up. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Nice one. Welcome to the forum :-)
(11-17-2016, 08:13 PM)joeriw96 Wrote: Customs arrived and decided to treat them at a brand new board as they kept falling out of my old one (and didn't feel like scuffing them).

What light is that? Its awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(01-16-2017, 09:28 PM)foxsake Wrote: What light is that? Its awesome

Cheers. It's the Aurora surround, made by our very own member Est1874:
https://auroradartboardlightsurrounds.webs.com

Getagrip also did a review on it:
https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=22011
(01-16-2017, 09:45 PM)joeriw96 Wrote:
(01-16-2017, 09:28 PM)foxsake Wrote: What light is that? Its awesome

Cheers. It's the Aurora surround, made by our very own member Est1874:
https://auroradartboardlightsurrounds.webs.com

Getagrip also did a review on it:
https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=22011

Amazing.. !!! Im not very good but i want this setup

great setups everyone! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
My garage setup.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Nice Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Darts: Target Carrera C10 - 24g
Dartboard: One80 Gladiator II
Lighting: Target Vision 360
Surround: Winmau Orange
My setupGuests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Hopefully these pictures load. 

Here is my setup, recently built in the basement for the boys and I. Three led track lights in the unfinished ceiling light up he the board. I wanted led lights as the boys have a tendency to leave the lights on so the energy consumption is modest. The board is an old one given to me by my neighbor years ago but it needs to be replaced, the bounce outs are pretty bad.  I would like a Blade 5 dc but they are not available here yet. 

I built the backboard out of western red cedar 1x material run through a jointer to straighten the edges.  The boards are glued and finished nailed to a piece of half inch plywood cut a little smaller than the finished dimensions so of looks like the cedar boards are floating off of the wall a little. Finish on the cedar is boiled linseed oil and left to dry. The plywood behind is painted to match the wall so it is not noticeable when viewed from the side. The boys have hit the backboard plenty and the walls a few times already, maybe I should have made it a little larger. 

The oche consists of foam floor tiles with shims on one end to get the right length and a 2 x 4 on the other to give a good place to push your foot against. Nothing is attached to the floor so it is easy to remove when necessary.  I still need to make the wood spacers permanent, paint them white and the ceiling will be painted a dark brown but the project is coming along. 

The basement space was completely unfinished when is project started so it has been a bit of work to get to this point.
Thank you for your positive comments. I would like to share some new photos about my setup. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.  It is still under development, for example I will paint the wooden slats to dark brown in the next future.. ..but it is already available to play!! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Before , it was my dartboard in the unicorn cabinet....

and now it's new winmau blade 4 with surround and the new backboard.

I still miss the markerboard and after I would have everything.

- Target LEWIS Black Pixel 23g
- Target TAYLOR 9Five Quattro gen 2 24g
- Unicorn Gripper 3 23g

Winmau Blade 4 with Winmau surround
The Kitchen Cup throw and my darts

Slingin' for Satan 
The Devils hand.......
I will torment you
OTMAPP......FYW
(01-21-2017, 04:04 PM)Tremble Wrote: The Kitchen Cup throw and my darts

Good use of restricted space mate,

Id probably spend most of the night replacing jars of spices or retrieving my darts from the hall area  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Cheers
Tez

Darts currently used ....... Target Taylor 9five Gen3 26g with Harrows short Supergrip stems and punched Target Vision Flights.

Darts owned.......... Target Taylor 9five Gen2 quattro 26g, Harrows Fire 26g, Red Dragon Falcon GT 26g, XQmax MvG gold 25g, Winmau Steve Beaton 24g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Atomised grip) 23g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Onyx) 23g, Unicorn John Part (Silver Star) 23g, Winmau Wild Roses 22g.

Board used ......... Winmau Blade 5 DC
Perfect.. bit of cookin and darts.. dont get washing up though! Russle up a tungsten tandoori in there

The door is to the loo,on darts nights people go at their own risk or cross their legs.lol
Slingin' for Satan 
The Devils hand.......
I will torment you
OTMAPP......FYW