Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

What is Darts Nutz Forum?
lol! Larry is changing to Larrena soon
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
And Darren becomes Daria!
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
hmm this thread has gone pear shaped :dodgy:

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

And I think you are to blame!
Thank you! This is a big help for someone trying to better understand the dart fever that has recently taken place in our social group. I am going to try and get a few more of us on board here.
(02-11-2015, 03:32 PM)WenGem Wrote: Thank you! This is a big help for someone trying to better understand the dart fever that has recently taken place in our social group. I am going to try and get a few more of us on board here.

The more the better Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

thanks for the forum. everything a dart nut could want.
(03-30-2015, 09:06 PM)25g-grizzly Wrote: thanks for the forum. everything a dart nut could want.

Thanks to you too for joining Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

This is he first forum I have ever been a part of and it truly is a great forum. I'm happy to be a member and a mod and I look forward to some great things to come
(05-28-2015, 08:12 PM)DEVO116 Wrote: This is he first forum I have ever been a part of and it truly is a great forum. I'm happy to be a member and a mod and I look forward to some great things to come

Larry, we have a problem here! LOL!!!

Anyway, welcome Devo116!
Welcome but Mod ??
Well at least he wasn't a Rocker Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Dorian
Son of Merlin

Caerleon - Wales

(Monster "Milkman" - 22.4Gm, Smooth Gold Points 36mm, Yellow Kite Shape Flights 100 micron & Solid Brass Stems)

My father Merlin, once told me that "You should end up pointing to what you were aiming at when you've released the Dart."

Maybe he came from the future. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Giggle.....
(08-09-2014, 07:09 PM)Getagrip Wrote: Oh and we help the aged ^^^^ Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Why Grip....you were supposed to keep that Sub Rosa!