Unicorn

Shoutbox archive
joining on Thursday are Group B - Andy Jenkins, James Richardson and Paul Hogan, and Group C - Adam Lipscombe, Danny Lauby and Diogo Portela
no idea of who is joining for Groups B and C yet
Group A for the Modus SS starting tomorrow - Gary Stone, Arjan Konterman, Josh Payne, Graham Usher, David Cameron and Gian Van Veen
Was it a case of Dartitis making the throw look labored and awkward. If so, I know what you mean.
Watching Pim try to throw at the JDC is just painful...
several new Black Friday Specials added to the Darts Clearance ebay shop - see this post for the links - https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/thread-3...#pid681269
loved the Feelgoods and saw them a few times back in the 70's - sad news Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Im tempted to buy one of the Dimi Unicorns just because they're pretty highly discounted
Maybe she'll draw Steve Beaton again in the first round matches..........................
Makes me wonder just how much "crowd interference" she will get his time around. The way the crowd acted when she played in her first attempt against Ted Evets and Mensur Suljovic was appalling, to say the least.
Tin hat on, Fallon in the worlds!
as suspected my comment below ain't happening - I just saw a tweet from Tony Newell saying he will be playing the Modus SS w/c 12th December
can't see it happening but it would be good if the week before the Worlds start that they invite 12 of the overseas qualifiers along to the Modus SS to give them some proper match practice before Ally Pally
then joining Thursday and Friday - Group B - Jamie Kelling, Lee Evans and Matt Dennant, and Group C - Josh Richardson, Lee Shewan and Richie Parkin
The players for this weeks Modus Super Series - Group A - Andreas Harryson, Conor Heneghan, Jack Vincent, Jacques Labre, Lisa Ashton and Mike Warburton
sorry just seen this - thanks for that JT, will have to check it out Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Usually a few games to watch
Mc just on youtube mate thats all i do
I'd not heard of Consett before, is that on facebook or youtube or something?
I watch consett station club darts most weeks some good players,by that i mean better than me lol
@Troll - not sure if it is Tony Wood from Consett Station Club, but looking at their Facebook page I would say that it is the same person as there are some tweets mentioning looking forward to seeing the shirts!!
That would help but he is messing up double figure outs like 70, so unprofessional
Tony Wood? from Consett Station Club ?
I think a lot of it stems from them playing soft tip where the machines do a lot of the maths for you - players should be taught the game using proper chalkboards or whiteboards instead of machines then this sort of thing wouldn't happen so much

Darts Clearance.