Unicorn

Shoutbox archive
Gates and his miscounts are embarrassing, he makes De Sousa looks like a math whiz
it would appear Fallon isn't feeling the love on the Women's Tour now!!! - https://www.rte.ie/sport/darts/2022/1114...mens-tour/
then coming in Thursday and Friday - Group B - Conan Whitehead, Danny Smith and Darryl Pilgrim, and Group C - Kevin Painter, Martyn Turner and Tony Wood
This weeks Modus SS line up - Group A - Colin Osborne, Dan Read, Gavin Carlin, Jelle Klaasen, Arron Monk and Nathan Girvan
this weeks Modus SS finalists tonight - Thibault Tricole, Robert Thornton, Justin Smith, Scott Taylor, Martin Adams and Andy Hamilton
Thanks for the info Mike. Indeed I've been absent, lol.
just thought, it's been a little while since you've been on - it's no longer on the Online Darts TV channel they have made a new Modus Super Series channel to show it - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJRwGh...AY1cGLtWHA
blimey, hello GWN - the morning sessions start at around 9.30am UK time
Anyone know when the Modus league kicks off today?
good to see some county darts, but very jittery this stream
looks like the stream is now working
shame but doesn't look like the stream is working as the match has already started - Paula Jacklin just got beat 3-1
No idea what the stream will be like (if it works), but The Darting Nerd on twitter will be streaming the London vs Lincolnshire county match today starting shortly - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MDqn2GWi4w
then joining later in the week for Group B: Justin Smith, Lee Cocks and Stephen Burton, and Group C: Cam Crabtree, David Wawrzewski and Scott Taylor
Decent looking line up for the Modus league starting tomorrow - Group A: Andy Hamilton, Jesus Noguera, Martin Adams, Matt Jackson, Robert Thornton and Thibault Tricole
Congratulations to Lewy Williams and his fiancee on the birth of their baby daughter Myla last night
My friend on facebook prompted me to watch that game + Beau Greaves is definately in good form (I dont usually watch the womens darts much).
watched it live - the 148 out to make it 4-3 was class
it``s old news but those DartsGB news are new Jim McEwen new darts made by them
it``s old news but those Darts
Reminder for all UK (and European?) members - don't forget to put your clocks back an hour tonight as we get an extra hour in bed Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
also something's happening over at DartsGB on 31st October as well, and then there's also Red Dragon whose launch hasn't been announced yet!!!
Hope everyone's saved up lots of money for all the Product Launches coming up - Target tomorrow and One80 on Friday, then in November we have Winmau (3rd), Harrows (8th) and Unicorn (17th)
It would appear that from tomorrow all the Modus youtube content will be on the Modus Super Series channel only, no longer on the Online Darts TV channel

Darts Clearance.