Shot Darts

Shoutbox archive
Players for tonights weekly ODLL finals for those watching - Group 1: Gary Stone, Jarred Cole, Andy Jenkins and Group 2: Graham Usher, Matt Edgar, Justin Smith
What a great leg of darts by Momo...very nice throw too
Quality 10 dart leg of darts from Momo Zhou in the Chinese PL today - 120 (second dart bounced out), 180, 177, D12 first dart - https://twitter.com/JoeMei180/status/153...9036952576
C'mon Fedex truck
not been watching this morning but just seen that Wayne Jones isn't in the ODLL today (and presumably tomorrow) - Steve Brown is playing instead
new episode of Bullseye on ITV next Saturday at 7pm - https://twitter.com/LittleRichard/status...5184306183
No idea who is joining the ODLL later next week, but Tuesday and Wednesday players are Martin Adams, Andy Jenkins, Robert Rickwood, Jarred Cole, Gary Stone, Wayne Jones
then joining Thursday/Friday - Group B - Darryl Pilgrim, Lee Cocks, Matt Dennant and Group C - Conan Whitehead, David Pallett, Ryan Furness
ODLL groups for this week - Tuesday/Wednesday - Group A - Colin Osborne, Graham Hall, Josh Payne, Kevin Painter, Lisa Ashton, Matt Jackson
that`s sounds right
not sure but the deal has been ongoing between Mission and Big5 for a little while now, but I think he has just been wearing a Mission playing top in the meantime in order not to rock the boat with it - he wore a Mission top at Lakeside a couple of months ago as well
wasn`t he already with mission logo at denmark open ? in my opinion he can be super big
another quality signing for Team Mission from the Big5 management stable - Shaun McDonald - https://www.instagram.com/p/CelO-bIMpH6/
I just realised the Code Wade dart doesn’t has his flat wade nose. Weird
And SC Freiburg and OSC Lille in the upcoming season.
I feel for the people who will lose their jobs
Cazoo sponsor Aston Villa,Everton,The Hundred Cricket,World snooker tour,Cazoo Derby and St Leger...horse racing,The Welsh Rugby Union team a bit of Golf and most of the Darts now.
as an aside I see Cazoo are getting rid of 750 staff in a bid to save themselves in costs and expenses of £200m by the end of next year - good job they don't sponsor shedloads of sports events as welll!!!!!
possibly releasing too late as well
I'd post in the thread you're referencing Conan. Using the shoutbox is a bit like Twitter - lol
Where I have started again with my memory loss, I was reading the starters guide. It says if you aim at the bull, and the dart is going too low, use a HEAVIER dart, wouldn't it be lighter or is this correct?
Morning everyone hope everyone is well
Good afternoon from the States. Hot and muggy in my part of the world today and won't end until late September.
hi everybody
players joining the ODLL Thursday and Friday - Group B: Keith Deller, Lee Evans and Rob Collins, and Group C: Josh Richardson, Pete Burgoyne and Sean Fisher

Loxley Darts.