Harrows Darts.

Shoutbox archive
Wright does it again.
I`m easily confused ;-)
Not fully sure what you meaan nixer but im on win 7 using opera browser with no issues
That link I provided is geo-blocked, so be aware. And a Microsoft Active Server page for that matter. If PDCTV is using MS anywhere in their content delivery - that explains a few things to me - ha, ha
This stream is working ok for me gets the odd drop but mostly just for a small amount of time
It also covers snooker, 9 ball billiards, MMA, boxing title and not-title matches, Cricket, Football (Soccer), etc. and costs me $99 a year in the States.
and I think it's a bit pricier, not too interested in the other sports they cover...
No Levonster. It does cover many of the major events and the Premier League.
Don't think so...
Does DAZN cover all the Dart events that are on PDC TV?
Unlike PDC Live that left a bad taste in my mouth over production glitches time after time.
Good man for those that don't have an alternative. I've been a DAZN subscriber since they came out and have never been disappointed with their streams for any sport they cover and broadcast.
Got an email from pdctv with a special link. Gonna share it - buggers - lol https://comms.pdc.tv/500W-MA4H-1S5Z9M-IXV2G-1/c.aspx
2 sets all at the break.
Wright takes out 148 and 124 in the last 2 legs to take a 2-0 set lead.
Correction, Wright at 88
Both averaging well below their normal game. Smith at 90 and wright at 90
Maybe I should consider myself lucky that I can't watch, but the option would be nice.
Hate double trouble, i get it a lot. ;-)
I had a 28 dart leg earlier myself,but only needed 2 darts at the double lol
28 dart second leg goes to Smith
Smith hits 2 x 180's and loses the first leg.
Nope, just turn the volume down. I can score fast enough to know what they hit and have left.
If it's so disgusting for ya maybe don't watch.

Loxley Darts.