Darts Nutz Darts Forum

Full Version: BULLS ADVANTAGE III REVIEW
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Here is a short vid to start!!!

Box was a little banged up when I received it...lol!!
[Image: IMG_4045.jpg]
[Image: IMG_4046.jpg]

First thing you notice is the vivid color....very sharp looking!! Number ring is nice as well!!!
[Image: IMG_4048.jpg]

Where the wires join.....you can't see from the line! Triple and doubles all have the same space between them!!

[Image: IMG_4052.jpg]

The big "advantage" around the bull, no staples to worry about...lots of room!!!

[Image: IMG_4051.jpg]

The only problem with this board was the small hole from the crease....but after putting dart in and out around it seemed to close it up, and from the line you do not see it!!
[Image: IMG_4050.jpg]
[Image: IMG_4047.jpg]

So all and all, 9/10 from me on this board, The Advantage is made by Puma in New Zealand! As far as the Dart holes, they do not close up fast, but do close after a bit. It is a soft board...doubles and triple are more firm, but this will be the case due to smaller surface area! Cost is good for this board, shipping across the pond...not so much....lol....and duties at customs!! So close to $100 it cost me to get this from DartsCorner! I would recommend this board to anyone, just wish I could get it closer to home!!! Cheers!
nice review mate ! +1 . i've read on other reviews that this is quite a hard board so interesting to here your one was perhaps softer. do those carbon points mark up the white segments ?
Little bit Jamie...but you really have to look for it!!!! Some parts of the board are harder them others...closer to the wire is harder!!!
Lovely looking board there mate.
Nice one Trev! have a +2!

Was the board delivered inside another box or did it just come like that as the damage to the box is a bit worrying, board seems fine though.

I am surprised you say its soft though, I wonder if they have changed the density as the Bulls 2 was very hard I thought. They have improved the spider over the Bulls 2 though but the joins were the weak spots on the Bulls 2. The board is nice and bright though which is one thing I liked about the 2.
Box was wrapped in paper...lol...DC should come up with a better way of shipping, IMO they should put corner sleeves on them, like they do on furniture and windows to protect the corners! And bubble wrap on the surface would be good!!! That was what I was worried about, it getting damaged!
yeah when i got the dot trainer board from DC was wrapped them same as yours which i wasn't too happy about. would have thought they would've tried to protect it more
For sure!!!
well I can maybe understand posting in the U.K. in just its normal box but not overseas, think it should have had more protection. But I dont like when things get shipped out with just the retail packaging exposed, I would prefer any package to be wrapped with an extra layer, even if it was bubble wrap and brown paper would have been better.
yeah thats really what i meant , i mean i wasn't too happy about how i got my board but can understand a trip up the m6 in the back of a courier van not much harm will come to it , but being sent overseas if a different matter and they are risking having to replace a damaged board all the way back to Canada , not sure how it would work if the person receiving the damaged board would have to post back at own cost
Nice review- thumbs up from me!
(04-21-2013, 02:43 PM)jamie373 Wrote: [ -> ]yeah thats really what i meant , i mean i wasn't too happy about how i got my board but can understand a trip up the m6 in the back of a courier van not much harm will come to it , but being sent overseas if a different matter and they are risking having to replace a damaged board all the way back to Canada , not sure how it would work if the person receiving the damaged board would have to post back at own cost

Probably would have to return it at the cost of return shipping to you. This isn't the first time I've heard bad reviews about DartsCorner and their poor shipping methods. That's a big deterrent for me ordering from them.

Great review though!
I heard from a friend that the ADV III has a plastic outside ring jusst like the Shot Bandit PLus, is this true?
not sure?
It`s my board too
Pages: 1 2