Darts Nutz Darts Forum

Full Version: Shot Bandit Plus dartboard review
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I had one section where the spider bent some. I took a tool and hammer and tried to get it straight, which helped, but its still kind of frustrating.
Was Puma/Shot contacted about this? I'd be curious to see what they say AND do about it.
Yes they were, they replaced my board Big Grin Great customer service!

My board did that in a week, he said some boards will bend a little over long periods of play. I'll definitely be rotating this new board more often to hopefully counter this problem Smile
(01-23-2015, 06:39 PM)Cankles of Fury Wrote: [ -> ]Yes they were, they replaced my board Big Grin Great customer service!

My board did that in a week, he said some boards will bend a little over long periods of play. I'll definitely be rotating this new board more often to hopefully counter this problem Smile

Really glad to hear that. I've had mine a month and while it hasn't done that this thread got me all torqued about. Glad you had a happy ending. Will now be diligent with mine.
I took mine down after 2 hours as my darts were hitting the rear of the board ( 30 mm points ) it's very soft
Yesterday, my brother came to play some 501, but he used 19gram darts. He is way better than me, but i took some legs just to the fact that most of his darts fell out of the board!
LOL sounds like a good tactic to win Smile
Yeah, but i dont see my brother buying one to now lol!
Smile
Great review!

Thinking about whether to get this board or a softtip gran board for home practice...
Thanks mate! Smile
Fantastic review. This will quite possibly be my next board now
way to revive this review, now its going to make my review of my new Shot! + board review look like crap when I do it next week Tongue
Smile
Great board, but i still dont like that plastic outer ring, that ring still remids me that i am a rookie darter Tongue. When trainnig doubles, that ring makes my darts dangerous projectiles.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9