Darts Nutz Darts Forum

Full Version: Shot Bandit Plus dartboard review
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Darts warehouse have the Puma DPA Bandit board for AUD$64.99!
Think it might only be for Australia customers.
But great price for a great board.

http://www.dartswarehouse.com/dartboards...-2533.html
Still no loose sisal here, amazed about the dense of the sisal! Here and there some white points in the black areas, but that is it.
Spider is nice and straight with this board luckily
(09-05-2014, 06:16 PM)uncle poop Wrote: [ -> ]Great review. I like the number ring holder, I think this is the best option out there. Not sure I like the composite backing. I like the option that the B4 dual core has with the adjustable feet. Makes it easier to level the board and keep it from rattling around. Doesn't look possible with the composite backing.

Those adjustable feet are a great idea. For my bandit, I used some foam rubber and cut it into four rectangle cubes. I hot-glued them to the back of the board. They were a little long so I adjusted them down with scissors. You just push the board against the wall before sliding down into the bracket. It quiets the board a bit and holds it steady.
Yeah, that is a great feature of de B4 DC. Would you imagine a board with that rotary bracket AND those adjustable feet!
(12-20-2014, 02:35 AM)Dartbuggy Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-05-2014, 06:16 PM)uncle poop Wrote: [ -> ]Great review. I like the number ring holder, I think this is the best option out there. Not sure I like the composite backing. I like the option that the B4 dual core has with the adjustable feet. Makes it easier to level the board and keep it from rattling around. Doesn't look possible with the composite backing.

Those adjustable feet are a great idea. For my bandit, I used some foam rubber and cut it into four rectangle cubes. I hot-glued them to the back of the board. They were a little long so I adjusted them down with scissors. You just push the board against the wall before sliding down into the bracket. It quiets the board a bit and holds it steady.

Thats a great idea, I think I'll try that on my G2 +1 from me
What board do u like better this or the Gladiator 2?
G2 every time, my darts were in up to back board on the Bandit Plus. Never fell out just didn't like the sound. Love the spider and the colours though but prefer the G2
(01-22-2015, 12:56 AM)andjayik Wrote: [ -> ]What board do u like better this or the Gladiator 2?

Both good boards really, Shot has a very nice clean look about it but I think I would possibly sway towards the G2
(12-20-2014, 02:35 AM)Dartbuggy Wrote: [ -> ]

As much as I like the idea of the rubber feet, for adjusting the board, nothing beats these for adjustability and ease, IMO.
http://www.poundstretcher.co.uk/4pk-doorstop
We hung the alien board (shot/puma clone) at the bar to start the new season. I'm curious to see how it holds up. Some people were having fall outs, and needed to scuff their points. The board is dense... It is meant to be.

The contrast really is amazing. It is so easy to see this thing... Hope it holds up better than the eclipses have.
I had a lot of fall outs too, it is quite dense but still felt a little less so than the Bulls 2 I had, that was dense for a long time and lost a few 180's with that one.
(11-02-2014, 06:46 AM)Cankles of Fury Wrote: [ -> ]As much as I wanted to recommend this dartboard I can't, the spider is already bending completely out of shape and I've only had this for bout 9 days. It's so bad that I had to completely skip a section while rotating b/c the lines were too wavey and distracting

[Image: IMAG1023_zpshkbfepjb.jpg]

[Image: IMAG1021_zpspragit0d.jpg]
[Image: IMAG1025_zps0yysjjuq.jpg]

[Image: IMAG1026_zpsmautddv1.jpg]

Oh noo! I am starting to have this as well after a few months, not as much at this but stil...
guess there is a limit to how thin to go?
Guess so, this never happenend to my b4. I know that some adv III have the same problem. mabey i will try to contact the shop were i brought it, mabey i get a new one you new know.
With my alien (shot/puma) board at home, combined with black storm points, I almost never get bounceouts/fallouts. Granted, I think I throw pretty hard. I had one fall out of the bull last night but that was my throw not the board I think Smile

I can see how the wires might bend as they are super thin, but that much seems nuts.

To me, the density and the contrast are the two biggest pros to this board.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9