Darts Nutz Darts Forum

Full Version: One80 Gladiator II (2)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Just a short and quick review of the One80 Gladiator II (2) dartboard.

I have a Unicorn Eclipse Pro and the only board I can compare it with. The Eclipse is a lot softer then the One80 Gladiator II.

A few pics of the One80 Gladiator II (2)

A simple appearance, just the brand on the top and the model on the bottem
Broken link removed

The triple and doubles are a nice green and red, the black and white are spot on. No sisal cracks.
Broken link removed

Staple free bullseye
Broken link removed

The wires are really Thin as you can see, therefore more room for your darts in the triple or double Wink
Broken link removed

Broken link removed

Looks nice with a surround Wink
Broken link removed

For now it looks like a quality dartsboard , the sisal feels hard and therefore I think this will last a lot longer than my Eclipse Pro .
I really like this board. I had seen a gold plated one somewhere (for the life of me I can't remember where, you remember Getagrip?). I would really like to give this board a try. Great pictures, let us know how you get along with it.
Thanks Chr1st2aan, its a good board and yes Poop I have seen a Gold one too Big Grin
It looks really good! Congrats!
Nice pictures and review! Thanks
Wow!! I need one of these boards.
Nice pics
Nice review.

Cant wait to get mine from Mike @Infiniti darts
(03-25-2014, 07:31 PM)uncle poop Wrote: [ -> ]I really like this board. I had seen a gold plated one somewhere (for the life of me I can't remember where, you remember Getagrip?). I would really like to give this board a try. Great pictures, let us know how you get along with it.

I will post one a month a photo to show how the board is holding. Smile
(03-26-2014, 06:56 PM)Chr1st2aan Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-25-2014, 07:31 PM)uncle poop Wrote: [ -> ]I really like this board. I had seen a gold plated one somewhere (for the life of me I can't remember where, you remember Getagrip?). I would really like to give this board a try. Great pictures, let us know how you get along with it.

I will post one a month a photo to show how the board is holding. Smile

yeah, good idea Smile
Very nicely photographed. Good review. I have the eclipse trainer board for a year and it is getting soft too.
We really need a distributor here in the states.
(03-26-2014, 07:58 PM)Milkysunshine Wrote: [ -> ]We really need a distributor here in the states.

Agreed. I'd probably give it another shot if I could get one here.
The Gladiator II is next on my list after the Shot Plus kicks the bucket
Ayup Comrade

Very nice looking board, nice pics.

Shed.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6