Darts Nutz Darts Forum

Full Version: Gran Board 3s questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi
Brand new to darts- so new that I don’t even know the rules to cricket yet. I am in the process of setting up my man cave and just put up the gran 3s today. I just had a question or two.

How do I add people’s names other than mine while playing a game offline? It will just say guest 1,2,3,4. When I try to register a guest, it goes to some qr camera screen thing. I just wanted a simple offline game with my kid and his name.

Also, is it just me or does it take a lot of effort to pry these darts off the board? Will these loosen up over time or is there some sort of technique?

Thanks!
Hi and welcome to the forum!

To add more people (without them creating their own Gran ID):
On the main home page, click on "My Page"
The right side will have several icons,  click on "Family"
Here you can add family members and it will store them for future offline play.
The QR screen you got to is for registering someone else with an account on their phone. So, lets say your wife was keeping track of her play stats by using her phone. She could take a snap of the QR on your device from the app on her phone and her profile would temporarily show up on your device. That way when you play against each other her stats get tracked too. Hope that makes sense, it did in my head anyway.

Being a steel tip player I found I was having to pry the darts out too. When you change to brand new tips you notice a difference, the trick is to twist them clockwise then you will find they just need a slight tug and they come out. Also helps to keep your tips screwed in tight.
Awesome! Thank you. That worked.