Darts Nutz Darts Forum

Full Version: Target RVB Legacy Unboxing Video In 4K Ultra HD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Too soon Darren, too soon!

Although I used mine at league last Monday, I have a better record with them than Barney!

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
(12-15-2019, 03:47 PM)Poidisb Wrote: [ -> ]Too soon Darren, too soon!

Although I used mine at league last Monday, I have a better record with them than Barney!

LOL I had it uploaded yesterday before he played but got to cheer the guy up and he has to realise he made a mark in darts that few other will match Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(12-15-2019, 03:48 PM)Getagrip Wrote: [ -> ]

LOL I had it uploaded yesterday before he played but got to cheer the guy up and he has to realise he made a mark in darts that few other will match Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Yeah, hopefully in time he will, just be raw to have such a fall from grace for him

(12-15-2019, 03:49 PM)Poidisb Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-15-2019, 03:48 PM)Getagrip Wrote: [ -> ]

Yeah, hopefully in time he will, just be raw to have such a fall from grace for him

Well if we are honest I dont think we were expecting a great deal from him, it would have been nice to see him reach another final but think we would have be very hopeful to expect that, I hate to see him go out like he did though, but will always remember his best times Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
That will be the closest I get to the darts in hand. To give a set away is totally unexpected and there will be millions on that one too. Very generous holiday offering. This unboxing was awesome as well. Looking forward to the review.
(12-15-2019, 04:51 PM)SlingBlade Wrote: [ -> ]That will be the closest I get to the darts in hand. To give a set away is totally unexpected and there will be millions on that one too. Very generous holiday offering. This unboxing was awesome as well. Looking forward to the review.
You'll find a set, like the set I have for sale...!

Look forward to the full review when you upload it - and also the comp to win the set (even though I already have a set I wouldn't mind having another set to throw lol).

As an aside they haven't actually sold out yet - not got a clue where they are getting them from but Double Top still have some sets left - I just checked and they have 8 sets left, although last time I looked they only had 3!!!
(12-15-2019, 04:51 PM)SlingBlade Wrote: [ -> ]That will be the closest I get to the darts in hand. To give a set away is totally unexpected and there will be millions on that one too. Very generous holiday offering. This unboxing was awesome as well. Looking forward to the review.

Thanks Tom! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(12-15-2019, 05:08 PM)mc1958 Wrote: [ -> ]Look forward to the full review when you upload it - and also the comp to win the set (even though I already have a set I wouldn't mind having another set to throw lol).

As an aside they haven't actually sold out yet - not got a clue where they are getting them from but Double Top still have some sets left - I just checked and they have 8 sets left, although last time I looked they only had 3!!!

I spoke to Double Top and basically they did the honorable thing and did not put all their sets on sale at once because they did not want them to go to people just trying to make a quick buck by selling them for profit on ebay. They want them to go to the real collectors and fans which gets a tip of my hat for them doing that Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Was wondering where they were getting them all from lol - good on them for trying to stop all the scalpers.
Just to clarify, I'm not a scalper! Won a a set after I'd ordered a set, turns out I'm not a "darts displaying" type of guy after all!

I can't help myself, but I have the impression that this dart stands for everything that has gone wrong with and around RvB in the recent past. Definitely useless for me as a fan... Then rather a nice set of TripleBs...

Btw. beautiful Seiko, Darren Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(12-15-2019, 06:47 PM)Poidisb Wrote: [ -> ]Just to clarify, I'm not a scalper! Won a a set after I'd ordered a set, turns out I'm not a "darts displaying" type of guy after all!

I've got the delete button ready for when you put it in the BSS lol
You gave Barney a better send-off than either Sky or Barney himself did.

Hopefully they make a plainer version of these because they look cool - without the Swiss points too.
(12-15-2019, 06:41 PM)mc1958 Wrote: [ -> ]Was wondering where they were getting them all from lol - good on them for trying to stop all the scalpers.

Yeah they said some guy from Germany offered to buy all their stock in one go, they refused so well done to them!!!! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(12-15-2019, 06:51 PM)theblindPew Wrote: [ -> ]I can't help myself, but I have the impression that this dart stands for everything that has gone wrong with and around RvB in the recent past. Definitely useless for me as a fan... Then rather a nice set of TripleBs...

Btw. beautiful Seiko, Darren Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

lol the Seiko is a Limited Edition too Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(12-15-2019, 06:56 PM)sjmattitude1982 Wrote: [ -> ]You gave Barney a better send-off than either Sky or Barney himself did.

Hopefully they make a plainer version of these because they look cool - without the Swiss points too.

Thanks! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Pages: 1 2