Darts Nutz Darts Forum

Full Version: What Are The Toughest Flights?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
There is a slight difference. Last week in the PL, Mardle mentioned how Wright was getting the darts to "lay down" like Taylor, I see a bit of that now. There is some getting used to and the darts sometimes go in leaning right, but thats my fault and mostly they are straight. The fins are not as long as standard flights. The grouping potential is insane, 140s I've gotten when I had no business going back at the T20 is incredible. I dont think I've had a single deflection of any sort. I've used tweenie shafts for the longest, Brian was nice enough to throw in 5 sets in the box as a surprise (good thing, I hoped/thought the flights would fit down over normal shafts) and a couple of them were shorts. I switched to those last night as I found the darts to be flying a bit slower overall, and it really increased the velocity, though I'm not sure if I can stay with shorts as it conflicts with my grip a bit. I have a problem where the flight sometimes nicks my hand on release, creating all sorts of problems. I'm certainly going to continue experimenting with these, even going to order some extra shafts though there isn't much worries on breakage with this type of flight. Very pleased so far.
(03-13-2019, 01:29 PM)codo180 Wrote: [ -> ]There is a slight difference. Last week in the PL, Mardle mentioned how Wright was getting the darts to "lay down" like Taylor, I see a bit of that now. There is some getting used to and the darts sometimes go in leaning right, but thats my fault and mostly they are straight. The fins are not as long as standard flights. The grouping potential is insane, 140s I've gotten when I had no business going back at the T20 is incredible. I dont think I've had a single deflection of any sort. I've used tweenie shafts for the longest, Brian was nice enough to throw in 5 sets in the box as a surprise (good thing, I hoped/thought the flights would fit down over normal shafts) and a couple of them were shorts. I switched to those last night as I found the darts to be flying a bit slower overall, and it really increased the velocity, though I'm not sure if I can stay with shorts as it conflicts with my grip a bit. I have a problem where the flight sometimes nicks my hand on release, creating all sorts of problems. I'm certainly going to continue experimenting with these, even going to order some extra shafts though there isn't much worries on breakage with this type of flight. Very pleased so far.
There were medium slim fit shafts on RD for £5.90
(03-13-2019, 01:32 PM)ChrisTheFish Wrote: [ -> ]There were medium slim fit shafts on RD for £5.90

Without VAT they're £5.00 at DC. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3