Darts Nutz Darts Forum

Full Version: Q School 2019
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Gutted for Smith .So sad he lost to Madars
Co Stompé went home for the weekend and is gonna set his sights on the challenge tour to spend more time with his son Co Stompé Jnr (should the latter not obtain a tour card).
Here's the link for todays game - Darius Labanauskas already out first round

https://tv.dartconnect.com/matchlist/pdceuqs19e3
Jeffery de Graaf and the Stompes missing the remaining two days and will be playing the Challenge Tour next year
Jeff Smith just gone out first round as well
I've found it fascinating watching the live scores on dartconnect - almost as good as the real thing Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Just seen that one player averaged 39.1 today!!!
(01-05-2019, 01:22 PM)mc1958 Wrote: [ -> ]Just seen that one player averaged 39.1 today!!!

Really makes you wonder what the averages were in the previous years Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(01-04-2019, 03:38 PM)Crusher17 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-04-2019, 03:33 PM)gumbo2176 Wrote: [ -> ]I could be mistaken, but I believe I heard the commentators during the recent World Championships say that Paul Nicholson would have to go to Q-School to get his card to continue on the tour since he slipped so far down the rankings with his early ouster and others jumping ahead of him in the OOM.

If so, I didn't see his name on any of the list of players going for it.   Unless I totally misunderstood what the commentators were saying at the time.

This is the Euro Q school one not the UK Q school which i'm sure he'll enter if he goes

There is still a chance Cadby give up his card so he could play the DPA events, that would let him in.
Really enjoy Dartconnect! The owner of the dart pub i throw darts with my team participates this year. Today he managed to win his first game but lost his second by 5-0. It's fun to follow the livescores at home
Just been catching up on this for today - scores from the last 16

Last 16
Sebastian Steyer 3-5 Niels Heinsøe
Boris Koltsov 5-4 James Bailey
Nico Blum 5-1 Roxy James Rodriguez
Ryan De Vreede 2-5 Christian Bunse
Kenny Neyens 5-4 Yordi Meeuwisse
Jose De Sousa 5-4 Karel Sedlacek
Pavel Jirkal 5-3 Ricardo Pietreczko
Maik Kuivenhoven 4-5 Jesús Noguera

Quarter Finals
Niels Heinsøe 0-5 Boris Koltsov
Nico Blum 2-5 Christian Bunse
Kenny Neyens 5-1 Jose De Sousa
Pavel Jirkal 5-4 Jesús Noguera

Semi Finals
Boris Koltsov 3-5 Christian Bunse
Kenny Neyens 2-5 Pavel Jirkal

The Final for todays tour card will be:

Christian Bunse - Pavel Jirkal
Looks like it's gonna go down to all 4 days, seems to be different people everyday near the top
Christian Bunse wins the third Euro Tour Card with a 5-2 victory over Pavel Jirkal
Very happy for Bunse. Decent young player. Think the Pro Tour can help him a lot in his development.

This also means that the top 10 of the 2018 Development Tour OoM have a TC in 2019. Shows the strength of the youth now.
Are the oom standings available anywhere? Would be interesting to see how that looks before the final day!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22