Darts Nutz Darts Forum

Full Version: Q School 2019
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
So the cards that are issued on OOM, is that combined with the Euro Q School? or are they handed out to the top X players for UK and then some for the European top players?

Ashton ended up 34, which I think she has to be somewhat pleased with going into the Development tour
Congratulations to Glen Durrant. Finally a PDC player now.
As three times back to back BDO champion he really just NEEDED to secure one. Really good to see him and McGeeney at the PDC now.

Shame Waites missed out but I think he would have a terrible time in the PDC-circuit.

I see Kirk Shepherd also secured one lol.
Paints squeaks another win, 5-4 over Carlin.
(01-20-2019, 04:47 PM)derrickyoung Wrote: [ -> ]So the cards that are issued on OOM, is that combined with the Euro Q School?  or are they handed out to the top X players for UK and then some for the European top players?

Ashton ended up 34, which I think she has to be somewhat pleased with going into the Development tour

No they aren't combined, there are 11 cards for the UK OOM, the Euro OOM winners were already confirmed a few days ago.
He will be a big loss to the BDO, but pleased Duzza will get the chance to show what he can do on the Unicorn boards. Conan looks to be sweating on some results now as well.

Shame Lisa won't be getting a card, but she obviously loves the boards seeing some of the averages she has produced the last 4 days.
Just seen a tweet quoting RTL7 as the source saying that if Duzza wins a tour card today then he will be signing for Target
With Murnan just beating O'Boyle that means Conan Whitehead has got a tour card as well.
Good one for Conan, seems the sort that the short floor format would be a decent fit.
If either Shepherd or Murnan win outright cards the Barrie Bates will get a card, and if both win outright cards then Cammy Menzies will also get a card
Shepherd beats Painter to earn a card - so well done Barrie Bates as well
Derry beats Murnan for an outright card - feel gutted for Cammy missing out again this year
(01-20-2019, 05:30 PM)mc1958 Wrote: [ -> ]Just seen a tweet quoting RTL7 as the source saying that if Duzza wins a tour card today then he will be signing for Target

Just what we all need .... Another Bristow copy Target dart.  Rolleyes
Derry over Menzies, oh

Wonder if there is anyone with any stats on how well automatic qualifiers have done compared to those via oom
Blimey, Barrie Bates!

Bit of a blast from the past Smile
(01-20-2019, 05:30 PM)mc1958 Wrote: [ -> ]Just seen a tweet quoting RTL7 as the source saying that if Duzza wins a tour card today then he will be signing for Target

Well deserved. Target got another world champion and they can give him the extra dough he needs.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22