Darts Nutz Darts Forum

Full Version: Pure Darts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Please enter reviews and news here please

http://www.puredarts.co.uk/

Originally posted by Admin
Ordered flights, shafts and a flight punch on Dec 7, still waiting for delivery. Hopefully its because of the season...
(12-30-2015, 09:04 PM)bk123456 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all, 

all's well that ends well... Undecided 

Received my missing darts Post 335 (from September) totally unexpected and without notice just today in my letter box  Shy
Darts are great and what the doctor ordered - slightly delayed however....

@Oldjoblo: As you have had the same issue - I thought I share this with the forum. Maybe there is some hope for you too (if not already solved)  Cool

Cheers, BK123456

All is well,,, got my whole order,,,,All I can say is ,,, Pay attention to what you put in your cart ,,,as shipping will increase 3 fold,,, and do not expect quick shipping ,,, and all should be fine,,,,,,,
Just checking ... is it usual for overseas shipping to take 1-2 months with Air Mail?
(01-01-2016, 02:12 PM)Ancient Darter Wrote: [ -> ]Just checking ... is it usual for overseas shipping to take 1-2 months with Air Mail?

I would say at or after 30 days ,, I would be stomping mad ,,, but what can you do at that point,,,,?
Can anyone tell me which payment methods they have?

Couldn´t find it on there page.
paypal and credit cards
(01-01-2016, 02:12 PM)Ancient Darter Wrote: [ -> ]Just checking ... is it usual for overseas shipping to take 1-2 months with Air Mail?

Im in Canada and my last order was submitted to Pure on a Sunday,and it was in my mailbox the following Friday. ( 5 days)  Big Grin
Pure darts the best there is...
I just received my 1'st order in Friday from Pure Darts. A set of Alen Glaziers Ton Machines, it took only 7 working days to the US and only cost $23.00 shipped. Happy Happy
(01-26-2016, 09:16 PM)DDDeadeye Wrote: [ -> ]I just received my 1'st order in Friday from Pure Darts. A set of Alen Glaziers Ton Machines, it took only 7 working days to the US and only cost $23.00 shipped. Happy Happy

Wow must be nice! I ordered December 19th and I still don't have my darts yet. To be fair I have gotten my other orders withing 7 working days too, but this is getting a bit crazy now!
Could it be possible they tried to deliver it and the post office left a notice for you to pick it up nearby?
I've had to do that before if the package is big enough (usually means I have to pay some customs....)
No. Never got a notice. It's only one set of darts, all my other orders were put right in the mail box so this should be the same thing.
I made 2 orders, one on the 9th and the other on the 10th. The one from the 10th arrived within a week. No sign of the one from the 9th.
I'm going to give it another week, hoping the order just got stuck in customs.
As uncommon as it is, this would be my 2nd order with Pure Darts that never made it here. At least this one was relatively cheap.
(01-28-2016, 12:07 AM)blofeld Wrote: [ -> ]I made 2 orders, one on the 9th and the other on the 10th. The one from the 10th arrived within a week. No sign of the one from the 9th.
I'm going to give it another week, hoping the order just got stuck in customs.
As uncommon as it is, this would be my 2nd order with Pure Darts that never made it here. At least this one was relatively cheap.

What happened with the order you never got. Did they refund you? I just emailed them. I'm going to A-Z like I should have done in the first place!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16