Darts Nutz Darts Forum

Full Version: Jeff Smith
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Here is the interview I did with Jeff 'The Silence' Smith

Jeff Smith Interview

Nothing fancy, but hope you enjoy.
Nicely done. Jeff seems like a very nice and level-headed guy. Good luck to him
Nice one Dave! Seems a likelable guy Jeff Smith and I think Jamie Caven said something similar about breaking the practice down into smaller sessions, I guess its good in some ways but I think also you should have some longer sessions too just to work on your stamina for a longer match, that's if your competing of course Smile
(08-22-2017, 04:00 PM)Getagrip Wrote: [ -> ]Nice one Dave! Seems a likelable guy Jeff Smith and I think Jamie Caven said something similar about breaking the practice down into smaller sessions, I guess its good in some ways but I think also you should have some longer sessions too just to work on your stamina for a longer match, that's if your competing of course Smile

Well, keep in mind his games likely go a bit quicker than yours or mine do, but I do suspect he has some longer sessions as well.  I think the point is to just not mindlessly slam darts at the treble 20. 

..and thank you!!  Yes he does seem to be a good guy, and it was a lot of fun!  Makes me wonder if I should try again with a different dart player..
Yeah I think its a good point he mentions, I think its stupid to keep blindingly pound the bad especially if your not playing well, I think short sessions are better for focus overall.
Jeff is a credit to the game and an incredible ambassador for Canadian darts .
Winmau ,ProJoy and British Darts are lucky to have him .
I don't think I've ever seen a player promote his signiture darts as much .
Nice one
A good read and a nice guy. Good stuff.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
Good job, a great read as previously stated. I have talked to Jeff once before at a tournament...a class act.
I should also mention Jeff comes across as a very "genuine" person and easily approachable.
Who`s Jeff Smith? never heard of him is he any good ?
LOL ! Big Grin
(08-26-2017, 10:38 PM)Troll Wrote: [ -> ]Who`s Jeff Smith? never heard of him is he any good ?

Well depends..do you have a dent in your car..maybe some scratched paint?  :-)  Wink
Yup, that's him... Smile
Pages: 1 2