Darts Nutz Darts Forum

Full Version: Harrows Rapide...a nice selection of styles in 90% tungsten
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
https://www.harrowsdarts.com/steeltip-ra...0-tungsten

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

nice looking flights too
Straight non knurled barrel at the top in the OP looks decent.
that would be my choice too. again there are also soft tip versions of these barrels
Don't like the smooth section at the end of the barrel.
I like the top two the most Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Yeah, top one looks good and agree with rich on the flights!
im not that big a fan of knurl but i like the knurl version Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(10-18-2016, 01:09 PM)Getagrip Wrote: [ -> ]I like the top two the most Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

This.....
first pic looks good Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.