Darts Nutz Darts Forum

Full Version: Show us how you store all your darts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Ok guys I know a bunch of people have a large collection of darts, so let's see how you store them at home. I have my regular case that I bring with me to my matches, but staying on this site my dart collection is starting to grow fast so I'm looking for a good case or container to hold my spare sets and extra flights and all that at home.

Lets see what everyone has! I need ideas
At the moment a lot of mine are in drawers, but once I get round to finishing the decorating then most will end up on shelves on display
I only have a small collection compared to others on here, so currently use the Harrows stand (the one with 10 holes?! ) that I have attached to my wall under the scoreboard using those velcro picture hanger things ( I forget the name).

As my collection grows (as I'm sure it will) I plan to add more Harrows stands as required, three stands would probably be enough.

I'll add a pic when I get home for those interested.

Cheers
Tez
[Image: d6ae72ec3d16a1e5a58f5e3f86756ad4.jpg]

Cheers
Tez
Cheap guest darts: yoga block.  Copper tungsten collection: tackle box/cork.

[attachment=9647]
[attachment=9648]
(08-27-2016, 12:54 AM)Tez Tickle Wrote: [ -> ]Pic removed

Cheers
Tez

I like that harrows rack, but the OCD inside me hates the 10th hole! 9 would of been perfect lol especially cause I have 3 main sets
I had a post up before, they are in boxes and drawers all round the house Smile
[Image: cE89QTL.jpg]
I have a woodworking shop and have made a few racks out of teak that are mounted on some cypress or pine.   The pine or cypress is cut into a circle and the teak is made with 2 pieces about 1 inch wide by about 8 inches long overlapped in the center to form an X, and on each of the 4 sections of the X are 3 holes drilled to accept darts so 4 sets can be displayed.   The darkness of the teak against the lighter wood is a nice contrast.

I sent one to Saber a while back and he posted a pic of it here somewhere.   I'm not set up to post pics.
i use a 2ft long bit of wood with 60 holes drilled in to it about an inch apart so it holds 20 set up sets i now have 2 of them filled with darts need to make another because i have a another 7 sets which are just stuck in an old dartboard and the collection is still growing lol so thats 47 sets in total
(08-27-2016, 05:36 PM)Rod Dogg Wrote: [ -> ]... i have another 7 sets which are just stuck in an old dartboard...

Old dartboard -- great idea!  I just tossed one.  Maybe I'll go fish it back out of the dumpster.
Joeriw96 that set up is lovely but.....

(call me weird I've been called worse) I'd find myself just staring at my collection and as dressing them up is a BIG part of my love of the sport, I would spend hours ranking my darts as to which ones get hidden behind another set it would drive me mad(der)!

Man it takes me 20mins to decide what colour flights to use.

Cheers
Tez
Here's how i store all my spare sets... My bed side table. One of these sets (the barneys) aren't even mine, there my dads. I guess its one of the perks to not having many darts.
This post was not sponsored by Polo, I'm just lazy.
(08-27-2016, 06:06 PM)brenthahn Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-27-2016, 05:36 PM)Rod Dogg Wrote: [ -> ]... i have another 7 sets which are just stuck in an old dartboard...

Old dartboard -- great idea!  I just tossed one.  Maybe I'll go fish it back out of the dumpster.

i chucked out a few old boards before i thought of it and i was racking my brains trying to think what i could do with like 20 sets before my mate helped me make my second stand/holder
Most of my darts are in cases and wallets all kept in a very glamorous plastic shopping bag.
Was thinking about getting a strip of wood and making a display too.
Pages: 1 2 3 4