NO1
I have been practising on NO1 but for some reason my PC has restarted and closed down NO1, I had set it up for autosave but I want to look at the data for each leg, does anyone know how I can get it back?
Mack The Knife
(07-12-2018, 04:22 PM)Mack Wrote: I have been practising on NO1 but for some reason my PC has restarted and closed down NO1, I had set it up for autosave but I want to look at the data for each leg, does anyone know how I can get it back?

It sounds like you had opened n01 and used it for a long time without closing it. I use n01 on an almost daily bases. However, I close my pc every day and I also restart n01 every time when I start a new session. All I needed was the stats plug in. You can download it from nakka.com and it is showing a lot of useful informations.

I guess I must have written something about it earlier here on the Nutz, however I made a complete tutorial for a friend and have posted it on my own website. I've made it in czech, you can use a translator on my web though. It's a messy thing, however, I believe you'll understand what it is about.. You can find the translator in the right bottom widget...

http://steeldartsprerov.czweb.org/n01/
Nice tutorial elevendarter. And shows the autosav location...
Good to know it makes a sense in english .-)
Thanks, that has worked
Mack The Knife