XQMax MVG PL Limited
I just bought this set of soft tips - a celebration of MvG’s 4 PL win, my set is 209/301. 
Does anyone know if the numbers are worldwide or do they make 301 sets in every country that sells them?

As you can see I’ve changed the stems (Power Gen4) and they are quite nice to trow, I got my first 180 within 10-15 mins. wich is pretty good for my standards....naaaah VERY good Tongue

I usually trow Daytona Fire DF11 20g, with the Power Gen4 stems and I love them! But I would like them a little thicker, what would you suggest I try (I’m a rear gripper)?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

MASTER of the T1
(07-11-2018, 11:28 PM)Rene P Wrote: Does anyone know if the numbers are worldwide or do they make 301 sets in every country that sells them?

301 sets in total worldwide.

Nice darts for sure. Enjoy them. Smile
[Image: hwitRlA.jpg]
(07-11-2018, 11:30 PM)vanJupp Wrote:
(07-11-2018, 11:28 PM)Rene P Wrote: Does anyone know if the numbers are worldwide or do they make 301 sets in every country that sells them?

301 sets in total worldwide.

Nice darts for sure. Enjoy them. Smile

Thanks, I will play them and I will enjoy them  Cool
MASTER of the T1
I'd enjoy them too and i don't even throw softies. Very nice darts you have.
(07-12-2018, 01:28 AM)SlingBlade Wrote: I'd enjoy them too and i don't even throw softies. Very nice darts you have.

Thanks I like my darts too but I’m sure I need more  Angel Big Grin
I only trow soft tips at the moment, our oldest son and our grandaugther has moved back home for a while, so I’ve got no “playroom” at the moment   Wink 
I am building a “darts shed” in the garden though, so hopefully I’ll be playing steeltip darts....no later than the summer of 2034  Lol
MASTER of the T1
sweet darts!
Current dart: Target Adrian Lewis v2 18 gram (soft tip)

180s since 6/16/18: 35