Most balanced barrel??
I could use a little NUTZ help. I'm in the hunt for what would be considered the most balanced barrel you've thrown? Preferably under 50mm with a bull nose maybe 24/25 grams. The reason I bring this topic up is that it seems every dart I try has something about the balance that is slightly forward or backward or all over the place lol Maybe for clarification, I want something that is actually center balanced.

I would appreciate the help - not necessarily in the market now but possibly will be.
Would they need to be a straight barrel?
(06-14-2018, 03:03 AM)Great White North Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
No, not at all, open to any thoughts.
I was thinking similar to great white north, although I m not a particularly good dart player, I would have thought a straight, symmetrical dart would fit the bill, if you have tried that kind of dart and it still feels wrongly balanced, maybe its the shaft or flight ? as far as I know, shaft length can shift the effective balance point ?
Yes its me, I checked in the mirror. 
(06-14-2018, 03:12 AM)Nucky Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Well in that case the flood gates should open. Tongue
(06-14-2018, 03:17 AM)Phil D Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Well Phil, at them moment, I have a Harrows Rapide 25 gram dart. They are a straight, bull nosed barrel but are drilled out at the back, which actually makes them a bit front weighted. They look like they should be a balanced barrel, but to me they aren't. This is what started my thought process on balanced barrels.
(06-14-2018, 03:18 AM)Great White North Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Bring it on   Tongue
Coming across a few straight barrels of late that are excessively drilled at the back, not just one manufacturer either. That said, I don't mind a barrel a bit front loaded. Would be a pain however if one was expecting something centered.

Was thinking Unicorn Supertrue White's, but not bull nosed and a bit pricey.

I'll add the McKick's Premium Golds as well. Barrel only the actual center and COG are spot on the same. "Copigme" John did a bang up review showing the same IIRC.
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
(06-14-2018, 03:23 AM)Nucky Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
RegisterNow I am with you, being honest I was slightly off track, sorry.
Yes its me, I checked in the mirror.