Bull's Krzysztof Ratajski Darts
I am kind of a "fan" of Ratajski following his rise in the past few years. So these are for the collection. 

The darts itself are not really my favorites to be honest Big Grin Too thick, too light, knurled grip and a smooth part in the middle where I grip them.  

What's very interesting, the measurements: For 20g and 48mm long darts the diameter of around 6.75mm is pretty thick. So I measured how far they are drilled out and was stunned... 28mm (Last picture)! I can't recall another dart being so far drilled out. 

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
[IMG=Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile ]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register I provide you with darts related stuff
[IMG=Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile ]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register Scores, Fixtures, Charts & Statistics
Nice looking arrows - can't recall ever seeing any other steel tip darts drilled out that deep before though - plenty of room to add some putty or ultracore inserts to bulk up the weight
I wonder if Ratajski wanted the darts to be like that.
They are only available in 20g, so there is no reason for drilling them out that much.
[IMG=Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile ]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register I provide you with darts related stuff
[IMG=Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile ]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register Scores, Fixtures, Charts & Statistics
So much empty space at the back must move the centre of gravity up close to the nose without having to have a spring onion shaped dart. Knurls look very softly applied. pretty little things though.
Ryk is equipped with...

Arrows -  23g Showtime Ксения Клочек :: Stems- Core Grip ST Med (Blue) :: Flights - ShowTime 100μm (Colour Burst Red) :: - Winmau Blade 6
It reminds me of a knurled hammerhead dart, really not my thing but they obviously work for him lol
Quite like the look of these, the massive drill out does seem excessive and wonder how it must affect the stability of the dart.
[IMG=Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile ]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
20 grams is light -funny )))
180-2(32)

Interesting info on them beeing drilled out that much.

Thanks, RedBit. Smile

I like Ratajski, but I hate knurl. Maybe a dart for the collection only.
I really like the look of these darts and the weight and dimensions would suit me pretty well too. I'd love to try these out if they weren't so expensive, the cheapest i've seen them sold is around 40 euros.
(06-13-2018, 05:25 PM)Koivu Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
I feel the same,but on other hand Unicorn Global range is 37.5 euro
180-2(32)