Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Haruki Muramatsu Super Darts 2018 Champion LE soft tips
Target like their special/limited editions recently - here's another new one

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

The facebook translation from the Target japan post from about 10 minutes ago:

Haruki Muramatsu
SUPER DARTS 2018 CHAMPION
LIMITED EDITION

It was a memorial to the super darts player of muramatsu muramatsu.
Special Specifications Rising Sun 2.2 Box Set Limited!

Barrel of Gold & Black, tons of gorgeous fankusho coating. The rear part is different from normal 'Rising Sun 2.2', which is a new model for the new model of micro-Cut + Matte Grip processing.

In addition, some special packages include a barrel set and accessories, and a satifikēto card with a serial number, and a dart live card containing the serial number.

This is a memorial model that has been pursuing the aspect of a fan item as a fan item.

◆ Package contents ◆
Rising Sun 2.2 barrel
Titanium Shaft x 1 Set
Shaft spare top x 3 Set
Winning flight x 4 Set
Flight Protector X 3 Set
Target Pin Badge X 1

Tungsten 95 %
No5
Total Length: 42.5 mm
Maximum Diameter: 7.8 mm
Barrel weight: 21.5 g

* 500 set fully limited production

Release Date: May 26, 2018 (Sat)
Manufacturer suggested retail price: ¥ 23,800 -

Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
In real money ¥23,800 works out at approximately £160
This is how a limited edition dart is supposed to look like. Looks exquisite.
I like his darts, but dont know what i should think about these sandblasted grip zone. What i have read here, it will wear down very fast.

So this one is maybe for the collectors

But i have seen Muramatsu at the Japan Stage 2 on youtube [video=Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile ]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/video] Register

and it looks like he is playing a new dart with another kind of grip at the rear...at 13.25 min e.g.
[IMG=Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile ]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
Haruki is probably using his Gen 2.1 darts

http://www.target-darts.jp/shopbrand/ct124/
Wow. They do look good.
(05-17-2018, 08:42 AM)mc1958 Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
first i thought that too, but the blue coating changed from the back to the front...and it looks that the rear end is more like a scallop again
[IMG=Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile ]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
(05-17-2018, 09:48 AM)theblindPew Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
I didn't look at the video you posted originally but just had a quick look - maybe there will be a 3.0 on the cards in the upcoming launch in July/August?
Good Looking Dart set as well as the presentation. Darts sets that come in boxes just makes me want them that much more. LOL
DAYTONA FIRE JP-02, DF-10, DF-11 & DF-01
Why are the soft tipped so damn nice? These look great!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Target Mikuru Suzuki soft tips mc1958 6 260 05-17-2018, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Akats