Target Darts.

Bulls Fighter 500 19g darts review

Video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4PhyrKMdNk

Here is another review of a set of Bulls Fighter soft tip darts. This particular model is called 500 or Five Hundred and they are 90% tungsten and weigh 19g. As with the other Bulls Fighter darts they retail for 118,000 Korean Won which is about £70 and they are designed and made in Korea.

CONTENTS AND PACKAGING:

All the Bulls Fighter darts come in these very nice and plush metal cases with an outer cardboard sleeve, they add an extra level of style and quality to the overall package. The darts are fitted with white soft tips with white nylon stems with spring clips, which are inbetween size. There is a set of Bulls Fighter standard see through flights in a pale transparent green with slots pre-punched for the rings:

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

PICS OF THE DARTS IN DETAIL:

CLOSE UP PICS:

These barrels have a nicely tapered front section and its all smooth on the front half with a quite aggressive and deeply grooved ring style grip on the rear finished with a small sloping section that has a kind of fine micro shark grip or wave grip.

DIMENSIONS:

Length:

Exactly as stated on box Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Width:

Once again exactly as stated!

Dimensions in detail:

WEIGHT:

Well they are all perfectly matched again, incredible!!!

Weight with the supplied set up:

BALANCE:

With just the points attached I would say the balance is towards the front, they are drilled out a fair bit from the rear so I would say they are slightly front weighted overall:

With the supplied set up the balance moves just past centre:

Balance with my own medium, short and extra short nylon stems and standard flights:

MY GRIP WITH THESE DARTS:

These felt quite comfortable gripping at the front but not too close to the nose. There is no physical grip on the barrel but the smoothness of the tungsten kind of has its own grip depending on your levels of moisture/oil and fingerprint ridges etc, I think if you have very dry skin and are a front gripper it wont suit you Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

BARREL IN REVERSE:

CONCLUSION:

Well its a very nice set of darts again from Bulls Fighter. These are closer in weight and style to what I am more used to but as per usual they are aimed at a rear grip style with that rather aggressive thin and deeply grooved ring grip. Whats nice about them though is they have a very nice front section which fits well with my front grip.

My first dart went in to the double bull, which was great, second dart bounced out, hmmm not so great and third dart missed by a mile, even less great! So was not able to tell much by that first trip and my next three were worse still! but subsequently after a few more throws I realised that they worked rather well and had a very nice flattish style.

Curious thing was when I tried throwing from the centre it was all over the place for me there but when I tried from the rear they were almost as good as when throwing from the front, how weird is that? Throwing with a rear grip the darts flew in a very nice gentle arc with my throw whereas with my front grip they were more flat.

So I think a front gripper could like these, not sure about centre grippers but rear grippers will be fine too.

Quality again is top notch, so no problems there!

SUMMARY RATINGS:

Looks: 8 (has a nice shape and style)
Grip: 9 (for the rear) (on a 1 to 10 Scale, 10 been severe grip)
Weight match: 10 (Perfect!)
Quality: 10 (superb quality)
Value: 8 (not so cheap but very nice quality darts)
Suitability for me: 8 (shaky start but worked well after a bit of practice and were nice to throw)

Best Feature: Rear grip section Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Boom, these are nice
may all the doubles be with you

Yes they are Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

The machining of these darts is on an entirely different level then ANY other company out there at the moment. Blows my mind just how incredible they are. If I ever see a design that I think I could use I wasn't hesitate to drop the hammer on some Bulls Fighter darts.
Yep, amazed again by the look of these...
How do you afford so many arrows?!

Awesome review as always Darren. +1 Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

"And the devil did grin; for his darling sin is pride that apes humility." - Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Current setup:

Cosmo Juggler Queen 2nd 400 (18g) + One80 Reflex conversion points
Cosmo Carbon #8 locked stem
Cosmo Fit Flight Juggler yellow (ocean design)

High checkout: 124 (T20, T14, D11, steeltip)
Best 501 leg: 20 darts
Another great review those are really nice looking darts
Bulls Fighter are making some gorgeous and exquisitely machined darts. Class review for a class dart Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
=========================================================================================
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

Cheers everyone! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Nice review mate - Superb darts - I would use with grip toward the front.
Thanks Pops! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bulls NL Dirk van Duijvenbode Aubergenius Darts Review Getagrip 17 756 12-31-2020, 03:49 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Bulls reviewed darts index mc1958 12 3,236 12-30-2020, 06:40 PM
Last Post: mc1958
  Bulls Typhoon 23g darts review Getagrip 19 3,006 11-30-2020, 03:50 AM
Last Post: nrb1
  Bulls Phantom Grip 24g review, Barneveld Unicorn Phase 1 jordanhopper180 12 1,082 04-19-2020, 02:12 AM
Last Post: scott180
  Bulls Jermaine Wattimena 22g darts review Getagrip 19 8,173 03-11-2020, 08:01 AM
Last Post: Roet180
  Bulls Jan Dekker 22g darts review Cateye 10 1,301 05-25-2019, 07:43 AM
Last Post: italNZ
  Bulls Fighter Dolfin 18g darts review Getagrip 20 20,026 05-04-2019, 06:31 AM
Last Post: philliesricky
  Bulls Razor 23g darts review Getagrip 27 51,959 02-23-2019, 12:44 AM
Last Post: Zeffer
  Bulls Mensur Suljovic Black Edition 23g darts review Getagrip 21 10,019 11-29-2018, 08:27 PM
Last Post: Joshtin Pipe
  Bulls Fighter Hyper Black Phenom 21g darts review Getagrip 11 12,784 10-11-2018, 07:54 PM
Last Post: Akats